View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 06:43 PM   #4
illestvillains

Trader Rating: (1)
illestvillains is an unknown quantity at this point
How are you liking the K3T kit?

What kind of power are you/are you looking to make?

How is spool time on it?

I've pieced together a K3T kit (mint 3070 turbo, machined manifold adaptor, C42 wastegate w/ ceramic coated 304ss screamer, custom 3" ceramic coated 304ss downpipe w/built-in flex pipe, ss braided feed line, custom oil return hard line) for my rev3 3s-gte MR2 and am just kind of trying to plot out my power goals, as well as estimate power band.

I'm really hoping for 350-400 hp to the wheels (depending on fuel, cams, and boost level), spooling and making power in the area of ~4000rpms on my mildly built 2.0L (upgraded stainless TTE head gasket, ARP head studs, cleaned and re-decked head, intercooler, full 3" exhaust, 4" intake, HKS valve springs, and more than likely 264 cams, Power FC, 255 LPH fuel pump, adjustable FPR, undecided on injectors [currently factory 550cc's] ) spinning it to 8-8500rpms.

I know the previous owner made 345whp at 18psi on a stock fuel system, and an un-opened motor with lesser bolt ons (2.25" downpipe, intercooler, 3" intake).

Tough to find legitimate info... so much different information being tossed around, I don't know what to believe, ahah. Seems like a lot of misinformation, too.

Any info you have would be greatly appreciated.

Very nice build you have going. Lots of nice parts, and looks like a lot of quality, clean installs. Keep it up.
illestvillains is offline   Reply With Quote