Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
What is your definition of stretch?

What is excessive camber to you?

What is flush for you?
I'd like the camber, flushness(?) and stretch....to be similar to this:

Quote:
These are all questions that YOU need to consider and not ask for opinions about. I'm not trying to be a dick but if you looked through the wheel/tire fitment thread, there's plenty of pictures listed with specs that you can base your "guideline" on.
There are a lot of pics, with some specs...and it's mostly rolled and pulled fenders, not a lot of big over fenders.

Quote:
Everybody has their own opinion of stretched or flush or excessive camber...

I could say that you can fit a 18x10 front and 18x12 rear with close to 0 offsets with fenders like that, then the next guy could come in and say you can only fit 18x9 18x11 max or something like that.

So, just keep browsing through the numerous wheel/tire fitment threads and find a fitment you like. Then check the specs on the fenders/wheel-tire sizes, etc, etc... and go from there.
That's what I've tried, but a lot of owners don't post full specs, some don't list fender mods, or they leave out offsets...

What I should have asked is how do I look at someone elses specs and figure out what I need to change to get the results I'm after.

Example (specs for the above car):

Front:
Wheel: 17x9.5 +12 w/ 15mm spacer = 17x9.5 -3
Tire: 235/40
Fenders: 20mm Fronts
Camber: -3.5

Rear:
Wheel 18x9.5 +12 no spacer
Tire: 235/40
Fender: 30mm Origin Fender pushed in.
Camber: -2.2

if I wanted this fit, but in 18's, with 40mm (front) and 50mm (rear)....what measurements do I need to concern myself with? Hope that makes a little more sense...