View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 03:15 PM   #1579
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneoverwrx View Post
I have a nismo fpr available, i have heard bad things about it but if i start having issues i will use it and increase fuel pressure. However as stated before many times, i dont think it is nessesary. On good fuel and the addition of a 5th injector(meth kit) there will be no need for added fuel pressure.
Do you have links to said bad Nismo FPR reviews, as I've NEVER read or heard of one failing...and I could list darn near 100 cars that I know that run them (both FWD and RWD, SR and KA) without qualm. It's a bolt in 1:1 solution, that works well. The more info the better obviously.

Also, you will most certainly need fuel pressure to raise with boost. Adding Methanol injection isn't going to solve your fuel delivery needs when you're fighting against 15-20 psi of boost. There is a reason why all cars have these, this side of those guys with boost a pumps (which suck, burn up, and don't work).

I'm not sure where you're getting your fuel supply information from but it's certainly not very good/dangerous. Differentiating from the norm is one thing but the idea of eliminating a 1:1 FPR is pretty poor at best.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote