View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 12:43 AM   #8
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
my s13 was parked at the parents' house for a couple years. about once every other month some highschool kid would come knocking on the door asking to buy it.
also, twice while working on it in their garage, which faces the street, but is about 150 feet back on the lot, teenage kids have come up and asked what i'm doing/poked around. once this was at about three in the morning. kind of unsettling to be under a car, and when you come out a group of 15 year olds are all up in your business.
oh, and the constant "do you drift" at stoplights/parking lots.
i swear, the 240sx is a pedophile's dream machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
Do the countless number of times I have been stranded count?
oh yeah. when i first got it, the ICM crapped out on me (IIRC), which would make the car die randomly. but that wasn't the problem: after dying, it would STAY DEAD for about 20 minutes. you could crank it all day and nothing would happen, then 20 minutes later it'd start fine and wouldn't do it again for weeks. it took FOREVER to figure out what the hell was going on, and i was stranded at stoplights more than once. getting out to push when you've got 20 cars lined up behind you isn't fun.