View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #678
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I'm not going to lie and say there hasn't been a single one.

C's Garage looks really good imo.

"Onevia's"(often referred to as COUPES) have never been my cup of tea.

I don't hate them, but I don't exactly like them either, which is why I've gone through about 10 S13 fastbacks, 2 S13 coupes, and 3 S14's(2 Zenki's and 1 Kouki).

The time I did feel like building up a Coupe, I had this in mind:

(Chop I put together)

It didn't really hit the spot like Fastbacks do.

So, threw that idea out the window, sold the all original Seafoam Green Two-Tone coupe I had and continued my hunt for another all original S13 fastback(which brings me to my current daily driver that will be full TYPE-X OMG).

Just need to get about $5k back from a friend and drop both of my cars off at another shop for paint.

Sucks, but what can you do. In my case, I just collect more parts.

Hey Crimson i think i bought your old two tone coupe. I bought it from a kid named Ian who i think bought it from you. I plan on finishing it similar to what you had planned for it, except maybe s13 aero front bumper and white rims. Alex at Vildini motors just built a RB25 for me thats going in it. I'll post pictures when its all up and running.