View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 12:54 AM   #47
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post
Are spots still available for Sat?

Noob question...only drifted a couple of times at the Balcony. MAYBE out of 3 tries I can drift the Balcony, but is Sunday's event at HTM a hard course to drift? What's the layout there? and is it "NOOB" friendly? Or should I just stick with Balcony?

Had a blast at the last event and I still have tires....I WANT IN on Sat? Let me know.
it really depends on what you wanna challenge yourself that day. eventually you'll go to htm sooner or later. if you're ready, do it already. if not, balcony is a good start. both days are open still... so just take your pick. we'll have instructors both days anyway.
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote