View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 11:14 PM   #32
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
i saw on motormavens that a site was taking shots at hella flush and the whole stance movement with negative remarks
WEBMINING> Offset Offensive from Toronto – MotorMavens

Its really the people who push shit too extreme with their cars that brings down the whole bunch related to it.. Im pretty sure same thing with the people here who are claiming they hate drifting, they probably got turned off overall by a few bad examples.

We're on the same page. I like the art and concept of drift. I just don't like the types of ppl in the drift scene and some of their automotive styling trends, like 'Drift damage FTW!!!' .... WTF, I guess...

IMO, the Honda scene has really calmed down alot and gotten more mature. I'll be happy when the drift crowd does the same.