View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 08:49 PM   #62
davirene
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
davirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nice
Ok let me clarify my comment on the East Coast....I dont mean no disrespect....but I was at Petersberg VA for 6 months, I went to Richmond on the weekends and went to Virginia Beach twice and Wash D.C. for the 4th of july.....

I didnt see really any car scene...I saw a huge motorcycle scene where they custom painted them and stretch the rear trailing arm to drag race...

There is some crazy food theme for the car scene there....So I saw a Snickers Car, Pilsbury Dough Boy Car, Skittles Car, A surburban painted like a watermelon....

I did see an occasional hotrod on sunny days and one S14 with sportmax wheels in Norfolk VA..

So bottom line 6mos where I was at was pretty dead.....I will go to New York next year and hopefully will have my opinion changed...

Oh yeh....I did actually see one crown vic and one el camino with the wheels broke off and the other with the wheel and axle sitting next to it....

To much weight on unmodified axles and hub bearings....FAIL