View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 08:20 PM   #71
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerv13 View Post
you need to understand nascar technology is atleast 10 years behind any other racing tech. the highcut rear bodywork has been used on gt cars for years. please do us all a favor and ignore nascar, let alone even comparing to it. OTHERWISE! keep up the good work and I hope for all the success possible in your car. doin great!
Um, you do realize Nascar is on the cutting edge of many other technologies riggt? Just because it looks like some random GT (which is a generalzied statement from any racing body) doesn't mean its' the same.

Nascar tech, mostly engine tech, is incredible. 9000 RPM on pushrods, at WOT, for 500 miles...OMG that's nuts. Most stock SR's would explode at 10 miles of WOT lol. The stresses the NASCAR motors absorb and take is darn near equal to the top fuelers of NHRA. Not even F1 comes close. Sure they don't use the 'highest mechanical E' tech out there ,but whats to say that intricate fancy shit is better?

9000+ rpm
700+ hp
big ass bores, shor tstrokes
500 mph of darn near WOT

get back to me when you can design a motor to withstand that kind of abuse.

Cliffs: Just becaus you think its' some redneck junk, doesn't mean it is. There is a BUNCH of tech in those cars.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote