View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 12:54 PM   #11
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
its not just boston to socal. i've spent time in az and new mex and texas, equally dry climates, without the same effects. but only when i go back to socal do i experience these symptoms. this isn't something we just noticed one day out of the blue, rather, a pattern that we've been seeing for years. i've been in orange county for 5 years and it happens almost daily (more so at night).

after reading your posts (in other threads as well) it appears that you instantly dismiss any possibility of any viewpoint other than your own. it must be nice to live in a world where you don't hafta worry about anything outside of your doorstep. whether you believe it or not, there are things going on without your knowledge or approval that the general public is being LIED TO about, or just straight out not told about.

i don't get what the bird analogy is about. to me its just a reiteration of pavlovs dog and doesn't really have anything to do with the FACT that there are planes running in grids over my house leaving vapor trails that don't dissipate like a normal contrail does.

hell they could be spraying genius powder for all we know, the point is, that they're doing it without public knowledge, and any attempt to question it has been dismissed as rapidly as my post has been by you.

i don't want to seem as though i'm attacking you directly, and i will agree that there are many many harebrained batshit theories running around, the fact that you won't even consider any of these things as even POSSIBLE, let alone credible, does lead me to believe that you are willfully (perhaps blissfully) ignorant.
hahaha try this on for size everytime I go to the bay area(supposedly cleaner air) I catch a cold. Everytime I come back to socal I get better.

That completely flies in the face of your Socal smog is making you sick analogy!

More likely its the rapid climate change and or the fact that planes are notorious for transmitting peoples viral and bacterial bugs all over the place.

On to the stupid chemtrails bullshit ,

You got to be fucking kidding me. That's exhaust from Jet Engines lol you can even watch the jets doing that as they fly over. Who the fuck is the conspiracy theory idiot who thinks otherwise. Its oh no the planes are emitting shit secretly to fuck us up.

No, they emit shit all the time as do all fucking internal combustion engines regardless of it being 2, stroke,4 stroke, diesel, wankel, turbine aka Jet or rocket .

This thread has got to one the dumbest threads yet! Tyler I expect better from you than this bullshit.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html

Last edited by drift freaq; 03-08-2010 at 11:42 PM.. Reason: was a little harsh
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote