Thread: drift car build
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 02:32 PM   #139
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
two things to tell you that will save some time.

First, SR's hate to have an atmospheric BOV that close to the TB without a SAFC; you will undoubtably have idle issues and run rich. Check your oil often for fuel diluting. And second, those gaskets that came with that exhaust manifold WILL NOT LAST! Buy the s15 7 layer and OEM collector.

On another note, I respect the do it yourself attitude, and understand we all have different budgets, but there are things on there you choose to do b/c you want it now rather than later. this could look a lot better with more effort... But to each his own, you seem to like it so that's all that matters.

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote