View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 09:49 AM   #37
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13boy89 View Post
first off i dont have anything of your's wesley, I tried giving you a shell because you were stressed and you were getting your licence soon so i wanted you to have something you can tinker on until then and not worry about spending so much money on cars. Second i was going to sell you my daily because i want another car. Also yes i am giving danny that shell now becuse neiko wrecked into him

What the fuck do you mean you don't have anything of mine.

what did you do with my steering wheel and where is my $100. And my coilovers, lets not forget that. You owe'd *Bob* like $1400 no wonder they are on his car now.

*name changed

What goes around comes around. And Kyle is right, you are that type of guy that would do anything and not give a fuck. You're not down to tell me what you did with my coilovers.

And I'm also curious why when you put the coilovers back on my car (before you stole them of course) did you leave all of the bolts loose/off?

And on a side note, what good of help is a shell to me when I'm looking for a daily? If I remember correctly you still wanted at least a couple hundred for it.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote