View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 04:31 PM   #17
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pignose4life View Post
on my second hatch i figured why not im down for some fat ass rims in the back so i cut the rear fenders and put on some over fenders. At first it seemed pretty sick that you can fit extremely huge rims but when it was all said and done i was very unhappy with it. It just makes the car look like a POS cause you can see the shinny fiberglass fenders. I dont think its worth it unless the car is strictly track, if so then beat it to shit who cares.
just do a clean roll and pull then call it a day.
There's a thing called paint. It makes those shiny fiberglass fenders look just like the rest of the car.

My attempt to save this thread - this is with three shades of flat black, unfinished bodywork (rush to get to trackday), but shows what purposeful widebody looks like. Car was in an accident shortly thereafter, never finished it.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote