View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 02:31 AM   #38
frankenfresh
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
frankenfresh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt11145 View Post
paypaled him money for a built sr20 about 8 weeks ago and i am currently still waiting to see if i will ever get it...also, i have had trouble getting ahold of him the past couple weeks, he will not answer or respond to my calls or text messages. he seems like a ligit guy but this is getting slightly ridiculous. hopefully i can still get the motor...but we will see what happens.

i'll probably edit this is everything works out.

you say you sent him money 8 weeks ago on march 7th? as in you sent him money for that motor around Jan 7th?

because i sent him $3500 for that same motor on jan 8th. he gave me the run around and said he had shipped it but could never provide me with a shipping number. i called the company that he claims to have shipped it with and they had no record of anything coming to me, so around feb 5th i filed a complaint to get my money back from paypal. my money was returned to me on Feb 17th. when he saw that the money had been removed from his account he texts me and says that he "stopped the motor from going across into canada when he saw that the money was gone." ya right thats bs, more like he never shipped it. then last month he texts me saying that he's still got this motor just sitting around and he wants to try to work it out. obviously this guy is trying to scam people.

DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!
frankenfresh is offline   Reply With Quote