View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:05 PM   #45
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13boy89 View Post
first off i dont have anything of your's wesley, I tried giving you a shell because you were stressed and you were getting your licence soon so i wanted you to have something you can tinker on until then and not worry about spending so much money on cars. Second i was going to sell you my daily because i want another car. Also yes i am giving danny that shell now becuse neiko wrecked into him

you digress from the main issue sir. All comes down to you took his coil overs off with out telling him, put them on someone elses car, and now you tip tow around the entire reason this thread was made.

wes is a cool guy, have only met him a couple times but nothing but good experiences. Seems like he has been the bigger man so far. even afer you fuk him over he still does his best not to slander your name.WHAT A FRIEND YOU TURNED OUT TO BE!! Im surprised this hasnt goten ugly yet

just man up give him back his coils, his hundred bux and parts ways.

Wes, ur a bigger man than i am , i would have done things way different, shit would have hit the fan soon as i found out. But you should have known from the beginning he took them, i mean who only takes coil overs?? and in front of his house, not like its a quick in and out job, someone would have notices.
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote