View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 10:13 PM   #46
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13boy89 View Post
how can i have stolen them if i went to ride my quad in perris when he was picking his car up wtf i mean i was obviously not howme how can i have taken shi but yeah you will get your 100 soon i have no cash at all right now
Ok not only the coilovers were taken, but the gauge that you gave me for the motor that was on my drivers seat, was taken as well. You could have easily taken them before you went out to ride your quad in perris. It would only take about 10 minutes since you left all the bolts loose and off. You litterally didn't even need a wrench to take them off.

Oh and lets not forget the cinder block that was placed under the front of my car, that came from the corner of your driveway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrifter20 View Post
you digress from the main issue sir. All comes down to you took his coil overs off with out telling him, put them on someone elses car, and now you tip tow around the entire reason this thread was made.

wes is a cool guy, have only met him a couple times but nothing but good experiences. Seems like he has been the bigger man so far. even afer you fuk him over he still does his best not to slander your name.WHAT A FRIEND YOU TURNED OUT TO BE!! Im surprised this hasnt goten ugly yet

just man up give him back his coils, his hundred bux and parts ways.

Wes, ur a bigger man than i am , i would have done things way different, shit would have hit the fan soon as i found out. But you should have known from the beginning he took them, i mean who only takes coil overs?? and in front of his house, not like its a quick in and out job, someone would have notices.
Your first paragraph explains a very key point in all of this. And I thank you for seeing me as 'the bigger man' so to speak. Honestly, I'm not a fighter, I treat others how I want to be treated. I mean there comes a point to where I won't let people walk all over me, I'm just trying to have this handled in a normal, non-violent matter to protect myself and family because as much of a "friend" I thought he was, he goes and does this, so I mean it's like who knows what else could he be capable of.

Although I can't control other peoples actions, so who knows. He could be laying on the floor right now for all I know. He's pissed a lot of people off and owes people money.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote