View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 01:26 AM   #113
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullRaceGeoff View Post
tial's new wg - MVR (their new 44mm) was FINALLY released!! expecting to receive them early next week
I'm very interested to see how small they can get the MVR ~ the standard 44mm seems much larger than it needs to be. Were you worried about running out of gate with two MV-S's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGLX View Post
All the air that would pass through the FMIC and rad setup before would still go under the car, really shouldnt be any changes at all, and if he puts a splitter on that extends back under the IC it should help stabilize the air under the car a little bit.
Correct!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullRaceGeoff View Post
NOTE: LEARN FROM MY ERROR -- ALWAYS RUN THE WASTEGATES OFF COMPRESSOR HSG TO AVOID ANY VACUUM BEING SEEN BY THE WASTEGATE> IF YOU RUN WASTEGATE OFF OF INTAKE MANIFOLD USE A CHECK VALVE
I guess that makes sense, but I've never heard of the vacuum seen on a turbo motor being substantial enough to warrant a check valve. Glad you found the problem though!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote