Thread: Zenki's Unite
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 10:28 AM   #2153
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
One the navan aero, I think it looks good. But I also think that if you own a navan kit on a 14 you have absolutely no right talkin shit on people with played out wheels like battles, fns, vskf, profesors , enki rpf1, ect, because that kit has got to be more played out than vertex knock off kits. I mean almost half the cars in this thrad have navan aero. And if they don't they are in the process of obtaining it.

But other then that the kit looks very clean, like if you like oem style like most honda guys do, than this kits for you. I just really had the stupid fron license plate thing on the bumper, if someone made a knock off without the gross flat spot on the middle of the bumper I would like it more.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote