View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 04:43 AM   #980
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
What the fuccccccck?
Are the axles toast? That metal cover thing that kept popping off not supposed to come off and the reason it's all greasy is cause its seeping thru?

Nothing is every free is it?
where the fuck is the cap for the axle? on the 6 bolt axle it has that cap at the end with the cone right....wellllllll....the 5 bolt axle should have a similar cap but it's flat without the cone shape at all. did someone just bolt that shit up without the cap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
Sooo,

I'm having rubbing issues with 18's in the front. It's rubbing on the REAR of the fender well (Towards the driver) .

Stock tension rods, I'm going to install my SPL ones next week. Will this get rid of my issue?
im not sure why it's rubbing in the first place, but after you install the tension rods you are probably gonna have to adjust your caster to get rid of the issue. is anything bent that you would messing up your caster in the first place?

Last edited by Mister.E; 04-01-2010 at 07:16 AM..
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote