View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 07:05 PM   #109
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
I would pursue taking Charlie and Mario to court.
Let the new owner of the car know via PM.
Let him also know that the car will most likely be held in posesion by the courts as evidence for the several months to year it takes to get it all worked out.

So he has a choice of trading Charlie back, or loosing the car for an indefinate amount of time.
Swing by the police station this week and talk to an officer about filing.
It cost you nothing.
Mario already has tickets out, you have witnesses, go for it.
If its not resolved by weeks end, i would file charges on Charlie and Mario first thing monday morning.

The law is there for you.
And go ahead and remind the new owner, and Charlie, that a 240sx with a turbo on the sohc isnt legal. So when that car is held for evidence, it is NEVER coming back!!

And in the end, it will be Charlies loss since he knowingly traded stolen property to the other car owner.
Well, your very right and if there is any kind of serial number to match up with it to confirm they are mine, then we will pursue something of that matter.

I just got off the phone with the new owner, I'm really glad he called. Basically if there is no serial numbers or anything like that on it, then I am shit out of luck. There is no way (like crimmsonrocket said) to completely 100% prove they are mine. All is by word of mouth and witnesses and such. I mean looking at them, they looked just like mine, missing the same adjustment knobs and all. But a serial number or marking is the only way to positive ID it.

I am going to close this thread if there is no serial number or any marking on the coilovers and just deal with it myself and talk with Mario about it, hopefully work something out with him.

Thank you everyone for your contributions and such, I'll keep you updated.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote