View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 03:56 PM   #40
Skyn
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Skyn is an unknown quantity at this point
cant believe someone would bash the people who fight for us who chose not to fight for others freedoms

really fucking disheartens me to see such disrespect

i have family in the army and air force national guard and marines

all high ranking even my girls family her brother left today from becket mass

my uncle is leaving from tenn 101st air army ranger hes been gone for 8 fucking years i see him for a week why becasue hes fighting for you to sit and bitch and for his family

Drift N Dragg has a point nazi's killed millions of innocents go watch miracle at st annas and watch the nazi's shoot unarmed people on there knees praying on church soil

if i could i would bitch slap you for hating on people putting there lives on the line so you can be a keyboard warrior fairy bitch princess

how would you like it to be over there and someone with an ak comes and put the fucking thing to your head and kills you with no remorse sworn to protect all enimies forgein and domestic i know where my family is going and anything can happen there

from what i was told my uncle shoudla been dead how would you feel if it was your father or son or brother or uncle fucking ant american ass show some god damn respect for something u didnt have the balls to do