View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 05:31 PM   #1313
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
O shit since everyone else is saying it. I didnt want to but.. Your kit is no where near the status of Vertex. Your wheels are nowhere near the other one. Your hood looks like shit, your unpainted fake ganadors look like poop. Plus your random license plate location?! Stock grille and your trying to knock others saying you got the greatest Kouki? I bought my car 8 years ago and it came with a jdm grille son. Your car looks like a fucked up honda trying to be cool. Another wasted s14.... Everything would of been gravy until you tried to claim the other one looks like yours, or the fact that you said yours is the greatest Kouki.

Lmao i love how the guy with only 35 posts(s13xturbo) is telling you how to run things.

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote