View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 12:13 PM   #1648
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
^ I got my set from JDM Hookup- I guess I got really lucky. I see there is another set in the FS section now, but I missed them last night until this morning. I really love them on some cars, and others I think they look weird. I guess I was worried they would look odd on my car. I let the locals get in my head, since most people aren't fond of Ganador mirrors and Kouki spoilers, lol.

I have brand new turn signals and OEM position lights I am going to toss on and see how they look. Perhaps I will go with D-MAX one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
i really think thats the only one here....
I had no idea it was that rare... I can't believe what they sold it to me for. I'm pretty stoked about it.

CamryOnBronze.com