View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 12:43 PM   #1649
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
^ I got my set from JDM Hookup- I guess I got really lucky. I see there is another set in the FS section now, but I missed them last night until this morning. I really love them on some cars, and others I think they look weird. I guess I was worried they would look odd on my car. I let the locals get in my head, since most people aren't fond of Ganador mirrors and Kouki spoilers, lol.

I have brand new turn signals and OEM position lights I am going to toss on and see how they look. Perhaps I will go with D-MAX one day.

I had no idea it was that rare... I can't believe what they sold it to me for. I'm pretty stoked about it.

yea i had a pretty good deal lined up to buy it right after they test fitted it and didnt like it, but my buddy fell through on buying my PEII.... so i missed out ... they had it for a while and when i finally sold mine... you had just bought it. There might be some more... but i dont think they sold any.