View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 08:07 AM   #268
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
I had a meet at Floyd Bennett late last year so I know all the people there but it's a lot of paperwork to get anything done there because it is government property. I had to get 1 million dollars worth of insurance just to have the meet. An actual motorsports event will be very complicated.

Englishtown will rent out their track I spoke with Chris the road course director about that already and I'm working on setting a track day with him.

As for used local parts. Craigslist is your friend, NICO has a lot of local guys on there and most Zilvians are quick with shipping if you don't have to get something "today".

Ohhhh yeh I'm working on the next meet so keep your eyes and ears open it should be really interesting.......