View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 11:28 PM   #53
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by godrifttoday View Post
halo car or not, in my own personal opinion i would make someonething for profit first and then for it to be a so-called halo car, i would mark that thing up to make money. the limited amount of cars will only be available to those who can pay for it so, if they are not making a profit from it being 80k i would sell it for a higher price until i satisfy myself on how much we will make...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
You are missing the point of a halo car and fail at economics.
Agreed with king.

Why can't people understand the concept of making something that isnt for profit and just shows the technical wonder of a company which in turn will make people want to buy other products made by said company?
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote