View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 08:47 PM   #56
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Cash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksilvy View Post
sometimes i think there should be regulation of what teenage drivers should be allowed to drive for safety reasons, i mean seriously who wants an 18 yr old brat driving around a 400+ hp car with no experience behind the wheel? not only is it not safe it can get people killed which it has in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Economics should be be mandatory high school curriculum.
It is far more relevant than say science, history, and your typical worthless liberal arts classes today imo.
Economics class was mandatory to graduate high school in Georgia when I was in school. My econ teacher was a joke though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno750 View Post
There should also be a simple economic quiz someone needs to pass in order to register to vote, but I digress.
I agree, but then you'd have people crying "discrimination!" We unfortunately have to cater to the stupid due to "freedom and equality for all."

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiboy002 View Post
excruse me sir, but your a rir bit rong! i just feel that ebrake pulls is definitely not the way to approach drifting. yeah its quick and effective, but honestly if your going to start then at least try doing it right. i suck at drifting, i can barely get my car going sideways and thats because i suck at clutch kicking. but i never pull my ebrake cause its like cheating in a sense. this is all my opinion, don't get offended.

question: how tight should your ebrake be TO lock up the rears? i HAVE tried ebrake pulls 2 times, nothing happened. the car just slowed down a little but it didnt slide out or skid, they just spun like if i was applying light brake pressure... so how tight should it be?
Using the e-brake is not wrong or cheating. Even pros use their e-brake. Some use it to initiate, some use to maintain angle, scrub speed, etc.

And when you tried pulling your e-brake, you pushed the clutch in, right? You're not gonna lock up the rear wheels if you're still in gear..
Cash is offline   Reply With Quote