View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 02:04 PM   #63
EDT007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
EDT007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Well for one you are abstracting the original statement into a generalized assumption.
Just because the Police will not file a report at the scene of an accident does not mean they do not file reports period. LOL It also does not mean you as a citizen cannot make a report.
I'm using a generalization due to the fact that people make it seem that the LAPD can do what they want. It seems funny to me that Cali or more in particular LA county has this "law" that allows them to do this. As where as probably about 90% of the US you would get a police report. I guess maybe the laws will change when people are paying NJ insurance prices due to false claims. I realize LA is really big but to use the excuse that it's so big they can pick and choose the laws they want to follow/change. It's no wonder why LAPD has been known to be the most corrupt police department in the country. I wonder how many other "laws" they've changed to fit their "situation".

PS - driftfreaq/ericcastro this is in no way a personal attack against you guys, just more along of the lines of a rant towards LA's laws. Just wanted to clear that up.

Eric,
Just glad to hear that your girl turned out ok after the accident.
EDT007 is offline   Reply With Quote