View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 06:28 PM   #69
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
drift freak:
it was on La Brea, northbound, just past fountain,

and to whoever asked this earlier, the Lady did have felony charges, and as soon as the police ran her plates, they arrested her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobs13 View Post
damn this sucks big ball dude, I'm glad your okay tho, and I hope you can find some witnesses so they can back you up. You should of went to the hospital in the ambulance and make a big ass scene of the accient so you could of screw over the ladie that hit you.....
I actually kinda blacked out for a second, but not like i passed out, it was just a strong impact so i lost my sense for a few seconds, i dont remember how i spun around after she hit me i just remember sliding towards the truck..
So even though i could have gon to the hospital, I didnt want to because the lady was trying to leave, she was telling the other drivers that she had a doctors appointment and she had to go, I said "fuck no! your not going anywhere!!!" till the cops get here, I had to kick my windshield out to get out of the car so she wouldnt leave, cuz both my doors were pushed in and stuck..
she had a dog in her front seat too, ill post pics of her car later,