View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 07:08 PM   #71
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
So even though i could have gon to the hospital, I didnt want to because the lady was trying to leave, she was telling the other drivers that she had a doctors appointment and she had to go, I said "fuck no! your not going anywhere!!!" till the cops get here, I had to kick my windshield out to get out of the car so she wouldnt leave, cuz both my doors were pushed in and stuck..
Good job on taking initiative and not worrying about societies views.(kicking a windshield out yourself instead of waiting for some help isnt considered normal, lol).

You reaction to a situation is why you are not responsable for your car and the truck while the police mark her down as a "ghost driver".

Got screwed with a guy on the 10 several month ago.
"ghost car" got away, so my insurance paid for our mini and the city bus.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote