View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 10:34 PM   #188
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Honestly, I think it is best to try and learn each technique first and once you have it down, move onto the next one. Then once you have some core techniques, try them out at the same location and see what differences you notice. Different cars/setups and drivers require different techniques. At Buttonwillow it was my first time running east loop CCW and I couldn't for the life of me figure out the right line to take through it. I kept trying ebrake entry and it wasn't quite working for me. Then I tried clutch kicking and had better success. After that, I tried weight shifting into a clutchkick. And that worked great for me. Is that the only way to take the corner, no. But it is what worked for my car and I that day.