View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 12:47 AM   #79
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
Man I'm sorry for your loss. I remember mentioning how clean and nice your car was and asking about your wheels a while back. Glad things are lookin' up though. And as I was reading through these pages, I just want to get it straight.

The police ran her plates and arrested the girl who hit you right? Was it an older lady or a younger girl? I bet your adrenaline was pumping so hard that day it happened and she was about to take off (therefore you kicking out the windshield out of shear pissed off adrenaline).

Good luck with whatever is to come next!
Pretty much thats how it went..and yea was adrenaline, the windshield was shattered already so i figured just kick it out, plus i had seen that in many movies and always wanted to do it..haha

and thanks, I am planning bigger and better to come.. looking at a shell tomorrow, wish me luck!