View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 06:47 PM   #1497
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
who gives a shit, LSx 240s are hardly rare at this point. if he's going to BS about something, you'd think it would be cool.

now about "needing" 315s, that's up for debate, but not something to call BS on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spent27 View Post
I'm running SM in SCCA and at my weight, I can run up to 275s. I'm looking at the FN01R-C from discount tire, 17x9 +20. Now I'm not going to be running 'slammed to the floor', so could I get away with 275s all around? I want all the same tires so I can buy 5 and have an extra wheel. Nitto NT-01s come in both 255/40 and 275/40. Input?
we're talking autoX, right? 275s are pretty wide for 9"s. what power and weight are you running? going wider isn't always the right answer in autoX since you can't really get the tires up to temp. lower weight and quicker heating are sometimes a benefit. 275/40s are taller than stock by a bit also. i'd go with the 255s or 17x10s.