View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 10:39 AM   #7
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I've been saying for years that this is one of the best car communities online. Of course I realize I'm pretty biased. But time and time again things come up in threads about how great Zilvia is compared to other car forums. Anytime another car is brought up, IS300s, Supras, etc etc there's usually people on here that have those cars and experience with their forums and there usually isn't kind things to say about the other communities. Zilvia used to be more harsh then it is now, but it's still a place that doesn't spoon feed you and I think that builds a better community. People are willing to work of that knowledge and end up learning it and learning how to find it. If you just hand every new member the info with no effort on their part it's not effective.