View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 05:28 PM   #13
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
I do feel the quality of OT discussion has deteriorated over the past two years.
It is getting to the point whereas it feels almost like Honda-tech
Lot of ppl feel the need to troll & say something generically funny.
Not as much thoughtful discussion as say 3-4 yrs ago.
Seems like meaningful convo is restricted to 30 or so members & the rest are just kids.
I agree with this as well. I know I personally used to start a LOT more threads on here. I just font have as much time as I used to. I've kinda stopped posting on OT stuff unless it's actually about other car models and movies/tv/video games I'm into. Which seems to be less and less, especially regarding other cars. It seems like if I don't make a thread no one else will. Where 2+ years ago I was always trying to make a thread first and sometimes (on rare occasions) I got beat. So since those other people aren't making those threads there's less and less I feel like posting.