View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 01:35 AM   #144
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeLite Racing View Post
I would be able to understand a person in England as much as I would be able to understand my next door neighbor.. (that is if he isn't a mexican who doesn't speak English)
Have you tested this? It would be easy, but there will be some adjustment necessary. Easier than going from spanish to english. I have met ZERO mexicans, mexican americans, french, german, etc tourists who I couldn't communicate with.

Language isn't the barrier to your communication issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6civcx View Post
It's easy to blame someone/something for our problems. If an illegal immigrant who doesn't speak the language and have no education steals your job, why can't you get a better job?
Because this deserves to be repeated.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote