View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 05:42 PM   #1636
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizmo_max View Post
yes i do have those...anything?? or ideas why my cars not getting pressure??
Ah! Okay then here's what you do. You need to adjust your brake booster. You need to remove the BMC to do it. That's what I did when I installed my brake system. You'll need a friend to assist you.

Have your friend press and hold the brake as far and firmly as he can. He'll need to do this for at least 3 mins, depending on how long you take.

You will need, if I recall correctly, an 8mm wrench and pliers. You'll know what tools you need to adjust the brake booster accordingly. With your BMC removed, and your friend firmly pressing the pedal, a small shaft will poke out of the brake booster. That is what you adjust. Unscrew it to increase braking force into the BMC; and vice versa.

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote