View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 11:23 PM   #67
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Thank you for that.

I will admit one of my biggest problems in this thread and some similar threads is my lack of vocabulary and inability to communicate my thoughts.

People also seem to think I'm going all Hulk SMASH behind the keyboard. 99% of the time that is not the case.
I don't think it's a big deal. It just takes a bit more effort to really try to understand where you're coming from instead of just taking a conventional view on the topic like what they taught you in school.

On this particular topic, it's such a fundamental topic in macroeconomics, but yet we can spend infinity debating the merits of each side of the issue.

I didn't really participate because in theory any side can be true. It all depends on the actual implementation of the theory. Things change when people start going crazy.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote