View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 08:00 PM   #39
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by b. diddy View Post
its my car, unlike some of you i am open minded when it comes to modding. it's a different style, and the car is far from stock unless shaved euro trunks and peanut butter wrapped interiors come from the factory in a jetta in the states. Id give a mod list but im sure those few cocksuckers would chime in. It's in the may issue of Performance VW btw

oya andrew your a fgt. heres a pic of my silly ass steering wheel. The trunk was just for h20, thats been gone.

LOL people have a right to not like your car or your build. If you cant take the heat of public criticism your in the wrong game bro. Honestly you have a pretty decent build. But going onto the Sparta of car boards and wheel fitment and acting like a 12 year old being bullied by a bunch of poor kids in 240's is no way to get a positive rep here.

I honestly feel a mod list would actually be pretty cool to see. I have a past in the vw world my self. Just that the jetta never floated my boat. Dont get all butt hurt when other people dont like your FEATURED CAR. Half of the featured magazine cars arent even worth reading about half the time.... The other half of the time they are built by extreme shops actually pushing the envelope of engineering and physics.