View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #591
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
well the beach spot i know exactly where we have had it the past few years. its sunset beach i think, the name is. accross from jack in the box on pch and warner.

um. as far as how much food was left.

we had about 15 bags of chips. which is cool cuz it can be taken home.

the most sad thing was that 30$ bag of chicken not cooked. there was like 6 bags of hot dug buns. everyone left the trash...... they need to be a lil more responsible and tidy. were not 12 year old kids with our moms at the party to clean up the shit. and its somewhat unfair to force it on 1 or 2 people. kinda like how 1 or 2 people cook the entire time....people should offer to help a bit more. how bout them apples. just my opinion.

anyway i will help organize the end of summer bbq if the "committee" needs me. i am now free from HELL in valley center. so i can become a meet whore again for awhile.

oh and last thing. the people who want a middle of summer BBQ....you need to just go to one of the MANY weekly meets in socal.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote