View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 06:23 PM   #23
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
Okay, what about the 14th instead of the 13th, it's a sunday instead. My girlfriend is like "you HAVE to be at my Xmas party on the 13th!" I'm like "I got plans woman, there's a 240sx meet then", then she's like "YOU ALWAYS GO TO THOUSE MEETS!", (actully, she wanted to come too, but I told her I'd be boring and jazz but she still wants to go ) then I get bitched at for 20 minutes then I feel bad. So is it cool on the 14th instead of the 13th?

As for the time I wanted to have more activities than just the bonfire and just hangin' out, so we have a few options. 1) Get there a little early for pics n' chillin' I still like the idea of a Zilvia.net football game or B-ball game. I wanna set up another meet for something like that eventully, or 2) Just get there at Night for the bonfire and then go do something (whatever people feel like) I'm thinking of maybe a compramise a little of both... 4.30pm?? If not that maybe 6pm which would be pretty dark. whatcha'll think?
SilviaNinja240 is offline   Reply With Quote