View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 08:39 PM   #8
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Ya I would tend to agree with this. Contrary to what a certain post above tried to say. GTR's are not dropping in value drastically, there are not enough of them out there for that.

Now Vette's on the other hand there are a lot of them. I would watch out though buying a used one. I am still not convinced that GM has the fit and finish situation squared away yet. I know as of just a couple of years ago a 2 year old Vette was starting to rattle apart interior wise and whatnot.
I work for Chevy and lots of Vettes have a recall to fix some of the rattles. Main one is the top that can come off. Other than that, they just come in for little stupid stuff and it isn't that often. Not saying Chevy is the greatest, but they don't seem to be that bad. Then yet, my Chevy is one of the top notch ones in Cali.

Wouldn't drive one though unless if it was a Camero or a new Aveo that I'd rally out hahahaha.

Vettes in them selves are just noisy and creaky as fuck. Just get used to it or buy a Camero which IMO. I love more than the Vettes.