View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 10:23 PM   #21
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger240 View Post

other countries don't award birth certificates to non-citizen births, let alone ILLEGAL presence on their soil.
Dude, you are So wrong about that, lol.
fucking Christ you're off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiperuvian View Post
i love how california is drowning in debt and swirling the bowl, meanwhile its politicians are making resolutions to boycott another state...bunch of pandering whores.
California doesn't do anything smart.
A large part of the dept comes from letting other states take our film industry away for the last several years.
Entertainment is a 3rd of CA economy.

Dont expect CA to ever do anyting smart as far as government issues, lol

Yeah, shits crazy.
The dude leading this thing is actually tied into the KKK in his past.
Im not sure, but i would assume this is also involved with a big TEA PARTY following?
You hear about he mural on the school building the other day?
There were white children, latino and black children painted on the side of an elementary.
People kept driving by and yelling n****r and sp*c out their windows.
So the fucking school decides to paint all the people white!!!!

Are you fucking kidding me!!!!!!

As a mexican American of SEVERAL generations.
I would be so hurt and pissed if i got pulled over because of my race.

Kinda like,...."well, there was a robbery in the area so we are pulling over all black people and running their ID's"

Complete BS.
Unconstitutional.

And i dont know any white person in La that would take the 1 1/2 hour bus to Malibu, walk a few miles to work and be there at 6am to work 8 hours in the hot sun, then go home the same route for $10 an hour.
You cant get an mountain dew drinking obese white american to work a full time job as is, and you want them to go the extra mile?............

c'mon son.
just cause the economy is bad, doesn't mean we need a witch hunt AZ
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote