View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 06:01 PM   #54
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
So if their parents get the boot, who's going to be responsible for the kids if they stay?
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Why, you plan on becoming Canadian?
I wish so bad i had dual citizen ship with Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
id think they would want their kid to be born in the US and give em up to someone else who can provide for em as they get the boot.. This idea is not cool with me btw
Agreed.
And if i lived in shitty blood bath corupt mexico, i would do the same if i had a child.
Much better opertunity here in the states.
But the amount of taxes one child going through foster families and all that shit cost is way mroe then the $300 a child they would get if they stayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13bdafocker View Post
I live in Arizona and I am for this.

My brothers wife use to work for CPS/DES (child protective services) she would get in an illegal Hispanic family every week or so filing for Arizona cash assistance. The Arizona cash assistance program gives any family that resides in Arizona $300 per child a month. So these illegal’s come over to Arizona pop out 4-5 kid make .........
Dude, what makes you think Legal US residents dont do that?
they do it all day long.
Thats been a problem since for ever.
People like my single mother of a mom will raise 3 kids, put herself through a university and work while getting government help and living in government assist housing, while our neighbors just sit and smoke weed and collect money.

Being illegal has nothing to do with it.
Just lazy people.
Illegals are also some of the hardest workers you will ever see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismolvr View Post
The vast majority of Americans blame illegals for the current state of the economy.Instead of Blaming the Government.

Illegals do have a toll on our economy ,AND THEY ALSO HELP OUR ECONOMY. If the problem was addressed at the border ,stopping them from getting in in the first place,We wouldnt have this discussion .
Seems like every American President of the last 40yrs has looked the other way and spent money on .............bailing Banks and Auto makers out of the red.What happened to all the ENRON ,Bank CEOs that robbed people out of their 401K retirements?There is more Money being Robbed by High standing White collar Corporate scumbags that think their above the law.I mean some of these guys Walked away with BILLIONS.I can go on and on about the home mortgage and loan bankers ..

I hate the media and how they censor and put a spin on things.Whats even worse is that alot of Americans are hood winked by it.They put attention on a certain subject to sway public opinion ,its a tool.

The Americans who had gravy jobs and lost them because of the bad economy are the ones complaining the loudest and If they are working now Im sure they are making less and its not behind a desk, I mean now they have to really work.They complain and see the Mexican building the Homes ,Schools ,harvesting produce and they say "They are taking our jobs!" Really?
I hope they take every illegal out (good luck),and see who claims their stolen jobs. And then we will see who White America can blame next.
Mexican construction workers on ANY public building are probably union, not illegal.

People are really stupid and think working mexicans are illegals.
NO, they are just Mexicans.
Its fucking racist profiling.

I wish they would make EVERYONE that supports this take the illegals jobs for the same rate.
You know how much a non illegal would want for picking vegtables?
holy shit things are gonna get expensive, OR SHIP OFF TO OTHER COUNTRIES!!
No one would EVER work any of those jobs for that rate.
Mexicans arent taking jobs.
If you go to the places they work, they will hire you over them in a heart beat.
But you wont be there after 1 week at the pay rate.
So now you have lazy americans saying illegals are taking the work while they sit on their ass and do nothing about getting a new job, and collect unemployment.

If you are pulled over for something, thats fine if they question you about stuff.
But pulling you over to see of your a citizen is BS.
Police now do not need cause to pull people over.
No more innocent until proven guilty.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote