View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 04:18 PM   #104
Darkvillin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Darkvillin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalo167 View Post
Fuck people he said 4-6 weeks!! Get off his sack already!!
im gonna go ahead and bite on this....he's said 4-6 weeks two different times now. the s13 has been out for a while, and i know that i feel like there isnt going to be an s14 exhaust like the s13. it would take less time to make a custom exhaust from scratch than the 8-12 weeks as fore-casted for these...my exhaust is in half right now. ive been waiting for this, and the answers seem to be shrouded in mystery instead of just saying "yea, were gonna make some s14's or no, we can find a company to make them so were not gonna make some s14's." no offense to enjuku, but s14 owners have/spend money on their car just like s13 owners do, even if there are 200,000 more s13's than there are s14's. i understand he said it was going to take some time to get it just right, but A: its a "low cost" exhaust to begin with. im not expecting perfection, and B: why is it so hard to move around and weld the hangers in the right spots for the s14 and add extra little section of pipe? i have 3 friends that have done it already to the s13 and put it on their s14 cars. i guess that's what i need to do. sorry for the rant, and i dont care if anyone flames. i just feel like somebody needs to say something here because i think we are just getting led on.