View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 01:51 PM   #135
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
I didn't read last 2 pages, i'm about to go to bed, but i'll fire off my experience that may help you out here. I had bad stumbling at higher rpm's too when the car warmed up.

Do you have e-fans? I had a similar problem that I couldn't figure it out. I finally got my wideband and watched, and as soon as the car was getting warmed up and fans kicking on and off (greddy mss controlled) I could watch my afr's dip in to the 9-10's. Same with the rear defrost or headlights, I knew it had to be a ground issue. Ended up being the negative terminal ground, not the terminal itself, but the where it bolts to the body by the fusebox was loose, and would make it sporadic at first, then it got worse, but the weld nut was stripped out and rusty so I sanded the paint underneath and threw a nut on the underside of it as well. Might be worth it to double check all your grounds if you haven't already.

I'll get back to this post tomorrow morning after work read the other 2 pages, so sorry if i'm repeating anything thats already been said.
It's okay, thanks for trying...

I too have a wideband....and the AFRs are perfect...

For example, under slight vacuum, I can slowly rev the car up and watch the AFRs stay in the 14-15 range.

So it is not due to it being too rich.

JUST put in old injectors and stock ECU and MAF....about to go see what happens......

I am PRAYING that it does NOT work....because if it does, it means my PowerFC is probably hosed internally.

Daily driven
jspaeth is offline   Reply With Quote