View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 03:15 PM   #137
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Does the car continue to crank over but never start? Then you have to wait like 10-20 mins until it will start again? I read this thread a few days ago so I can't remember but, have you recently replaced your ecu coolant temp sensor? I've replaced a few of these sensors personally and when they go bad they always make the car run like shit. Once the car is shut off after it gets warmed up, it will not crank over until about 10 to 20 minutes.

I doubt its the CAS...
Just found an indication that it may be the Ignition Coil Relay.

If this is the case, the person that told me to check it will get a few bucks.

Anyway, put back in the stock ECU, MAF, and Injectors....car wouldn't start....even after letting it sit the whole weekend...

SO I FINALLY checked the Ignition coil relay....sure as shit, it was not clicking.

The hot side of the coil on that relay was not getting power....ground was good, and hot switched side was good, but the hot side of the coil was not getting shit.

I can temporarily splice a wire into the switched 12V coming out of the ECCS relay, and splice it into the hot side of the coil for ignition relay...

However, I would like to trace that wire back and see where the connection is bad.

If this is the "overall" problem, I will be dumbfounded.....how could the relay supply power to the coils up to a certain RPM, and then stop doing so past a certain RPM?

Daily driven
jspaeth is offline   Reply With Quote