View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 04:06 PM   #115
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bllabong89 View Post
Where do you get a bulk connector like this from?
There are quite a few manufacturers for "bulkhead connectors" (Mil-C-5015 equivalent for the most part), but as with all mil-spec parts, you have to have a deep understanding of the part numbers to make sure the parts you order work together, and work for your application.

I use different specs for each engine, because KA's need less pins than CA's or SR's, which need less pins than RBs, which need less pins than LSx's. I prefer to use one connector (which is made of many pieces) for the upper and lower engine harness, then another smaller one for the front chassis wiring, and finally a Marinco connector for 4ga main power.

If you guys want to tackle your own bulkhead connectors and tucked harnesses, I can certainly use my accounts to get you good deals on the materials... just shoot me a PM with a detailed description of your goal and I can list out a 'kit' of what I'd use and give you some pricing.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote