View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 08:28 PM   #11
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme_s14 View Post
If Lakers are going to make any adjustments, 2010-2011 season is definitely the season to do it. With the abundant amount of free agents and likelihood of them going to another team, this would be the perfect opportunity to find a well balanced chemistry between teammates; as all other teams will be too. There's so many improvements that Lakers could do, but I'd be on the computer for about an hour listing all of them.

As far as getting a new Laker PG, I totally agree, but disagree at the same time. The "trifecta" is great as is (Fisher, Kobe, and Gasol), but having an actual PG to facilitate rather than Kobe would take a load off of Kobe's shoulders. I still believe Shannon Brown could be great as a PG. (If he improved his midrange game, play/decision making skills)
No, the Lakers are good enough as they are, you should take a chill pill and enjoy the time off lol...

I agree, the amount of available free agents during this off-season will cause plenty of talk and
negotiations. The thing with Brown is he is not a great defender. Our biggest weakness is defense
at the PG position. They need a defensive minded PG, and I like Raymond Felton and Steve Blake.
Hinrich would be the perfect fit, but he'll be hard to obtain because of his contract. Raja Bell is now
being rumored to be wanting to go to LA.

Rumored players: TMac, Mike Miller, Javaris Crittenton, Raja Bell