View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 05:35 AM   #336
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
I got paced by a first gen teg with the avg. bolt ons(or so im guessing) on the freeway. My car is still an auto with a stock ka(til I get back) with only suspension, brakes, an a correctly fitting set of wheels. He thought I wanted to race because I mod my car

Anyway he reved and took off a couple of times. So I did a flyby while mocking him. He did not think it was funny and through me the bird and took off.

Although I am pretty sure my car would have beat him. I did not want him talking shit(yo dawg, I beat a fully built sr powered 240 on the freeway today...) or to give him the attention.

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote